Vertiv Liebert IntelliSlot RDU101
The Liebert IntelliSlot RDU101 Communications Card provides remote centralized monitoring connectivity to building management systems (BMS) that use SNMP. It provides web access, data via SNMP for Vertiv equipment and environmental sensors. The RDU101 employs Ethernet networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications.
How It Works
The RDU101 employs Ethernet networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications.
Managing disparate systems within the data center can be challenging. With responsibilities to know the conditions of your facility at all times, keeping track of all that data may require accessing multiple systems or even performing manual, time consuming data tracking. Being able to collect data from your systems is key to effectively managing the data center. The RDU101 provides remote centralized monitoring connectivity to building management systems (BMS) that use SNMP.
Not only does the RDU101 improve efficiency by providing a one-to-one view of the connected system, it also provides a convenient way to configure and update devices via HTTP APIs. Save time on initial deployments and improve ongoing maintenance through the mass configuration capabilities of the RDU101.
Keep Data Secure
The RDU101 keeps data secure. Basic security is provided via HTTPS web connectivity and SNMP v3. Centralized access and authorization management provides an additional layer of security via remote authentication protocols – RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP/AD and Kerberos.
Features and Benefits:
- Quick, real-time view of parametric data and system statuses.
- Prompt alarm notification for fast event resolution.
- Know environmental conditions of your data center for informed, efficient decision making.
- Flexible communication regardless of device protocol.
- Peace of mind knowing data is transported in a secure manner.
- Save time configuring and updating firmware on managed devices.
- Provides web access to the installed devices via popular web browsers-Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- Provides alarm notifications via, SNMP, email and text messaging.
- Supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors for temperature, humidity, leak detection, doors and contact closures.
- Supports third-party protocols for building and network management applications for status and alarms (SNMP only).
- Enables Vertiv software tools and services, including Trellis Enterprise, Trellis Power Insight and LIFE Services.
- Supports high-speed file transfer to managed devices for firmware and configuration updates.
- HTTPS messages and web access encryption with installable customer provided certificates.
- Options for SNMP v3 authentication support (none, MD5 or SHA), privacy support (none, DES or AES) and Traps.
|Liebert IntelliSlot RDU101 Specifications|
|Power Requirements||DC Input: 7 to 12 VDC
Power Consumption: 3.6 W maximum
|Dimensions, W x D x H||2.97 x 5.2 x 1.45 in. (75.5 x 15 x 37 mm)|
|Weight (assembled)||Net: 7 oz (0.2 kg)
Shipping: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
|Ambient Operating Environment||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Ambient Storage Temperature||-4 to 140° F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Communication Ports||Ethernet Communication
|10/100 Mb/s Ethernet Connector||Standard Category 5E Cable - 328 ft. (100m)|
|RJ-45 - One-Wire Connector||Liebert Integrated One-Wire Sensor Cable or 2m Cat 5E to Modular 1-Wire - 65.6 ft. (20m)|
Download the Vertiv Liebert IntelliSlot RDU101 Communications Card Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.